20th Orphan Drugs and Rare Diseases Global Congress 2023 Americas
Addressing Scientific and Regulatory Challenges to Advance New Treatments for Rare Diseases
Revere Hotel Boston Common, Boston, MA, USA
Thursday 16th - Friday 17th November 2023
Paradigm Global Events are actively looking for industry expert speakers who are charismatic, engaging, and knowledgeable in their respective fields. If you are interested in presenting at any of our events or at the 19th Orphan Drugs & Rare Diseases Global Congress 2023 Europe, please get in touch by filling out the form below and one of our members of the Conference Production Team will be in touch.
Do you have a compelling case study or a scientific advancement to share by way of:
Terms & Conditions:
If selected as a speaker, I agree to:
- To complete all speaker paperwork and registration materials within two weeks of confirmation.
- To respond to organizer emails in a timely manner and provide requested materials as needed (bio, headshot, etc.).
- To participate in virtual prep calls with organizers and other speakers/co-presenters.
- To use the Paradigm Global Events branded slide deck for any presentation decks; exceptions may be discussed directly with the organizers
- To attend the program/event, including presentation, Q&A and networking times.
- To ensure that no sales or product pitches are included in my presentation and that all materials are educationally focused.
- To notify Paradigm Global Events as soon as possible if I am no longer able to participate in the program and recommend a suitable substitute if possible.